The holiday shopping season is upon us! If you have travelers on your gift list this year, surprise them with one of these 10 awesome stocking stuffers for travelers. Not only do all of these Christmas stocking stuffer ideas meet the needs of all types of travelers, they’re also budget-friendly.
10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Traveler Who Is Not Traveling
5 Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
21 Gift Ideas for Green Travelers
Money Belt Reviews for Every Traveler
Best Gifts for Travelers
Our Green Travel Gear page
10 Awesome Stocking Stuffers for Travelers
1. Darn Tough Vermont Winter Socks. I love Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool or Coolmax socks for winter travel. Whether I’m doing some serious trekking in the snow, skiing, or city touring in the rain, Darn Tough has styles and patterns that keep my feet warm and dry. Plus, they’re fun and colorful.
2. Knock Knock Travel Log. If you’re not familiar with the Knock Knock Stuff company, you need to be! These creative people sell everything from car Bingo cards to packing lists, and every type of list, post-it, or stationery in-between. Most of their items begin at under $10, and shoppers can find a wide selection on Amazon.
3. Grand Trunk Blackout Hooded Neck Pillow I bring my hooded blackout pillow on planes, in cars, and while camping. Not only does the memory foam neck pillow make it easy to get comfortable on the road, but the attached hood grants me darkness when I need it. Grand Trunk is an eco-company I trust. Most would appreciate this pillow in their stocking.
4. Safety-Tat Child Safety Stickers. These easy-to-apply temporary tattoos adhere to kids’ skin and list safety information like a cell phone number or allergy information. Perfect for use in crowded travel situations like theme parks, Safety-Tat appeals to kids and adults. Pick them up on Amazon for a great price.
5. Aerobie Sprint. You’ve seen these oddly shaped frisbees sailing around! They’re actually not just for kids, but fun for anyone needing to exercise and stretch their legs during trips. We bring ours in the car for road trips (it only weighs 2 ounces) and it can easily be packed in a backpack, too. At less than $10, the Aerobie should be in every kid and kid-at-heart’s stocking!
6. Pocket Soap to Go. soap in stick form, that you can bring with you in the outdoors or on the road. It’s only $2.25 for the small tube, and lasts for multiple trips. Perfect as a stocking stuffer for travelers who spend a lot of time away from showers!
7. GOgroove Panda Portable Mini Speakers. Only $19.99 and cute as a button, these speakers pack a powerful punch, working great when more than one kid (or adult) wants to listen to a backseat movie or TV show in the car. We keep one in our car at all times!
8. Family Travel Kits. With kits for all ages and interests, these innovative travel kits are a no-hassle way to shop for traveling kids. Plus, you can customize your kits and buy items a la cart. Prices start at just a few dollars, and go up to an average of $35.
9. RumbaTime Watches. These fun and funky watches are cheap enough that you won’t worry about losing one on the road, and bright enough that you won’t lose one to start with. They start as low as $14 and most styles don’t reach above $20.10.
10. Timbuk2 Hidden Duffel. It’s a full-sized duffel bag that folds down into a small envelope, allowing travelers to pack it in other luggage and use when needed! I love using my hidden duffel after a work conference or family vacation when my souvenirs and baggage seems to grow en route.
Need more holiday gift ideas? Check out these posts:
- 5 Travel Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
- 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Traveler Who’s Not Traveling
- 21 Gift Ideas for Green Travelers
Photo credit: LizMarie_AK.