Elk, Bear, Coyote, Oh My!
(Well, the closet we came was our bear spray and warning signs.)
Ground Squirrel (aka Chipmunk)
Elk or Moose Bones?
(Perhaps the work of the coyote that ran across our path on this trail…)
And this ends our photos from Alaska and Canada. We’ll be back soon with some wordier posts!
- Photos From the Road: Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, Canada
- Photos from the Road: Tall Tale Taxidermy/U.S. Post Office, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Photos from the Road: Driving Vancouver to Lake Louise, Signs Along the Way
- And We’re Off: Alaska, Vancouver, Banff and Beyond
- News from the Road: Recycling in DCA/Reagan Airport, Washington, DC